Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Intro

I read through a couple of my previous posts and I don't believe I have ever done a proper introduction post. So here is my "About Me" post.


My name is Bethany. I’m 23 years old. I live in the exact middle of the continental United States. I graduated from college last May and I’m currently working full-time at a domestic violence shelter. My job takes up most of my time, and what time I do have left over, I spend reading, watching entirely too much Netflix, and trying to fit in some time at the gym.

I’m an avid lifter, I love squats and I’m trying to learn to love running. I started my weight loss journey when I moved home after college in June. I have been trying to measure my progress less by numbers and more on how I feel. The last time I checked, I have lost 20 lbs, 30% body fat, and 6 jean sizes. The body fat and clothing size change more than makes up for only losing 20lbs. 

I am currently in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend Shawn. We have been together for almost 3 years and we are planning on spending an awful lot of time together. He told me recently that he is planning on proposing soon but I have to get a job where he is and be living with him again. Before I moved in with my parents after college, we had lived together for almost 2 years. And if you’re calculating in your head, you are correct. We dated for A month before we moved in together. Most people think we are crazy for that but we just knew that was where it was heading, so we skipped the in-between part. We have been apart for almost 8 months but things have been going well and I think the distance might be closing soon. 

If you have any questions for me or about me, I’m a completely open book. Feel free to ask me anything! 

I’ll be getting around to catching up on the 31 day challenge in the next couple of days, so get ready!!



No comments:

Post a Comment