Monday, May 20, 2013

And I Thought I Was Done Taking Tests...

I had to get up at 4:30 this morning, leave the house by 5:30 so I could get to Tulsa before 8 am so I could take a test to make me eligible for 2 probation/parole positions in Oklahoma. I got 83/100 on the test and I was terrified that that wouldn't qualify me for the jobs but I got an email this afternoon that I'm on the eligible list for both positions!! I'm hoping that they will pull the scores and I will get a call Friday for an interview!! But one of the towns was hit by a tornado today and the other one is under a tornado watch right now. I'm thinking that I'm bad luck...

And the other thing I've been dealing with is my best friend's wedding. One of the bridesmaids has completely taken over. She says that the bride asked her to see what we thought of the "dresses" (which is a white tank top and an orange skirt) but I texted the bride and she said that the rogue bridesmaid is obsessed with the skirt and wants everyone to wear them. They're also $108 and can only be bought online. I am completely against online shopping (I don't buy anything I haven't tried on), and $108 is completely ridiculous for a skirt. Also the wedding colors are blue and silver.

I was on a conference call with 2 of the other bridesmaids (part of the original foursome) and we are in complete agreement that rogue bridesmaid doesn't know that its not her wedding. I'm gone so I can't be part of the planning. They're having a dinner on Thursday and the 2 will be texting me the whole time to let me know what's going on. I can't wait till I move back and I can be involved with the planning. I told bride that I'm willing to work with her and design and make dresses for everyone. I prefer a bridesmaid party picking out dresses though...

Loves, B

No comments:

Post a Comment